jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2015

Welcome to my new blog!

Hello and welcome!
This is my new blog, made specially for my English class. In this blog, i’ll be working through the tasks that miss Rosa Zagal asks us to do.
My name is Eduardo Ubillo, I am 23 years old and I am an student of sociology at Universidad de Chile.
I believe that my strengths in English are that I can understand fairly easily a text or document, and I don’t have many troubles in the moment of listening to people speaking English. Usually I watch TV series and movies in English without subtitles so I can practice my English, though I must admit that sometimes it’s hard. Anyways, most of the time i don’t have many troubles.
My weakness I believe, is my pronunciation. I have a lot of troubles in this aspect, mostly from my own insecurity, so I tend to speak in English very doubtfully and with fear.
From this class I expect to gain more confidence at the moment of speaking in English and when I need to elaborate phrases, so i can improve greatly my English.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario